Monday, September 10, 2007

childhood drawings #6 ..ages 5 - 8?

...just so you know.
When turtles go bad.

My nazi sister, at it again


The betrayal! The lies!



I wonder why Mr. Worm is standing off in the distance. I must have drawn thousands of pictures as a child, and unfortunately for you, my mother saved them all.




When my daughter first saw this, she fell to the floor laughing, then I started, and we couldn't stop. Neither of us can pinpoint exactly why this is so funny. It just is. I challenge you: look at it and try not to laugh. Just look at it for about 20 seconds. I bet you can't do it.





Influenced at an early age, most likely by the original Dallas rock station: KZEW...the ZOO! (elephant makes that loud noise) ...Look at his drums. My drawings defy physics.






I remember typing this. It was the day I figured out how to use the typewriter.







story of my life.