Tuesday, September 11, 2007

the lowdown on my situation



It all started a few years ago, when I wrote what I like to refer to as my Manifesto. Yes.

And then, after getting west nile virus and being subdued on seizure meds for 2 months, I woke up one morning and said, "no. it ain't gonna be like this."So I flushed the rest of the pills down the toilet and for the first time, picked up the laptop that my mother purchased for me and I refused to use. When she brought it in, I gave her a mean look and said, "You know I donated my last computer, don't you?" It was intended as a threat.I get rid of things. But that's another story.

Anyway, sometime in February or March of this year, I discovered myspace. And then I discovered blogging.I have been inflicting my head on the general public ever since. Thanks, blogs. For once, there's something I like in this wretched world.

So this is how it all started. Over these past few months, I have grown more honest, more open, and more emptied. And it just keeps coming.


Yay blogs.




~~oh, btw, just when you think you found me...