Sunday, September 9, 2007

February 9 - 18, 1981

February 9

(drew a cartoon picture of me & Jonathan kissing. by the way, Jonathan never liked me. I liked him. Eric, however, had a flaming crush on me, and of course, I detested him. Story of my life.)



February 10
Dear Diary,
Today I got a 100 on my math test. We all went down to Sister Paula Marie's office & got candy. While going down, I asked Mark what he got on his, and it flew away and I grabbed it, but missed it, & ended up squeezing a fourth grade boy's butt! Love, Amy


February 11
Brrrr....
Dear Diary,
It has been so cold! This morning it was so cold, I got my clothes out and changed into my uniform undercovers! Now I know for sure Jonathan likes me. He always stares at me and gives me paper & all that. Now my favorite number is 22 because:
A.-1, M.-13, Y.-23
+
J.-10, O.-15, N.-14, A.-1, T.-20, H.-8, A.-1, N.-14
And our initials added up make 22.



February 12
Dear Diary,
Today I had fun. Tomorrow, all of the girls are going to wear pony-tails & red ribbons. Yesterday, we wore pig-tails and green ribbons. I made a 100 on my math test! Right now, I am in my room listening to "Cars." My cat Max is laying here & I think he likes the soft beat. Sometimes I get scared at night, so Max always sleeps with me. Love, Amy



Friday!
February 13
Dear Diary,
Today was terrible! First of all, Eric told me to stick it, and then called me a bitch. I hate that bastard! Dara is a freak. Amy



February 14
Dear Diary,
Me & Kristi made a berry factory. We each have an office, & we make berries. Not for real, but for pretend. Today, me & all went to Susie's house. Me & Dara played 2 games of pool, & I won the first, she won the second. Bye, Amy


February 15
Dear Diary,
I'll tell you my dream I had last night. We were all in the house, and war started. (Our enemy I didn't know.) Soldiers came busting down houses. Finally, they came to ours. We were carried off to camp in big trucks. I have been having weird dreams lately! Love, Amy


February 16
I hate Mondays, but not this one!
Dear Diary,
Today was okay. On P.E., we played B.B.S., and the other team won. Mrs. Witte asked me to make a sign. The school made me the artist. When I came home, me & Kristi played berry factory. I made a 100 in Science, & a 63 in Social Studies. Bye, Amy


February 17
Dear Diary,
too tired to write tonight. anyway, it was a boring day zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


February 18
Dear Diary,
Today was fun. After school, I played softball with Kristi. Then Greg came over and he played too. I think I don't love Jonathan anymore. He's still a good friend, but he is not as athletic as Greg. I must be a two-timer, but I think I like Greg now. I don't know if he likes me or not. Amy